April 2014 – present– Postdoc at the Rinn lab at Harvard University. Cambridge. MA.
2011 – 2014. Postdoc at Guigó Lab at the Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG). Barcelona. First year, also affiliated with Marques-Bonet lab (IBE) at the Evolutionary Biology Institute (IBE). Barcelona.
2008 – 2011 Ph. D. thesis: Incorporating recombination into the study of recent human evolutionary history”. Supervisors: Jaume Bertranpetit (IBE) and Francesc Calafell (IBE). Qualification: Cum Laude. University Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona.
2006 – 2007 M. Sc. isn Biomedical Research. University Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona.
2000 – 2005 B. Sc. in Biology (with Honours). University of Barcelona, Barcelona.
Prizes and awards
– Life Science Research Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship. LSRF. 2016.
– Finalist Best research article 2015. Catalan Society of Biology. 2015
– Scientific Communication Prize. Joan Lluís Vives University Network. 2011.
– Spanish Personnel Research Training Fellowship. Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. 2010
– Prevosti Prize for best oral presentation at the “IX Evolutionary Biology Meeting”. Catalan Society of Biology. 2009.
– FPU PhD fellowship awarded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. 2007-2010.
– FI PhD fellowship awarded by the Catalan Government. 2007.
– Outstanding Graduation Prize. Spanish Ministry of Education. 2005.
– University Department collaboration fellowship awarded by the Spanish Ministry of Education.2004.